Thursday, December 9, 2010

It been a long while since I posted on our family site. A lot has been going on. I am 35 weeks pregnant with Jackson, whom we are expecting January 14th. Sammy just turned three and I can't believe how big he is. He is growing up way to fast. Shawn has been busy in school. He has a little break right now for the holidays. I secretly hope that Jackson would come a week or two early. Otherwise Shawn will be in school and have to work and I won't have that much help if he comes when he is suppose to. Plus on top of everything I have decide to start my own photography business right now. So I am busy trying to keep up with this blog, my business blog and a blog for Jackson. Its all a little much. But so is Life. I wish everything would slow down. Everyday I try to live in the moment and just breathe. Sammy helps me slow down some. I love the way he sees everything and gets so excited. Christmas season is upon us and it is so fun this year with him being at an age that he understands everything. It makes everything so magical again. We got our first real christmas tree last weekend and it was a day I won't ever forget. It was a lot of fun. Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment