Friday, October 2, 2009

Crazy Lucky

Things have been crazy in our household lately. Shawn starting school again, Me starting my new job, and sam about to turn two. Plus I just found out a week ago that I won a trip to london, England for myself and three guest to see the world premerie of the movie the christmas carol starring Jim Carey. I still can't believe it. I am super excited especially now that all of our paper work is in and it is all offical. Shawn and I waited in line for three hours a few weeks ago to see the Christmas Carol Disney train when it came to Bargersville, In. I never thought in a million years that I would be the grande prize winner. The train travelled all over the U.S. all summer long. I think Indiana was one of its last stops. It was the type of contest that you could have entered your name in every day all summer long. And I entered my name in the contest on the last day, only once. I am a little worried about how sammy will do with us both gone for a full week now that he is two. It will be a lot different than when we were gone on our honeymoon last year and he was only one. But it will be a trip of a lifetime. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment